I’m getting prepared – which is best – purchasing a home generator from an authorized dealer or internet/big box store?
In an online world where pricing on everything is at your fingertips, it can be difficult to decide what route to take when purchasing a home generator. Should you purchase the generator online, should you purchase from a local big box store, or should you purchase from a factory certified authorized dealer?
There are pros and cons to each, but in the long run, purchasing from a quality authorized dealer has many advantages over the alternatives. Let’s consider the advantages of purchasing from a dealer like GenSpring Power – authorized sales and service dealer for Briggs & Stratton, GE Generators and Kohler Power Systems.
GenSpring Power is:
- Factory certified for sales, service and warranty in the brands we represent. This means that we have successfully met the requirements of the manufacturer for training in the proper installation and service of those home generator brands
- Professional in our approach to understanding your needs
- Interested in helping you solve your problem and address your concerns about reliable power – not just to sell you a home generator system
- Able to convey a complete understanding of and confidence in the products we represent
- Detail oriented in reviewing your current electrical, as well as natural gas or LP gas requirements
- Confident in how and where the generator will be placed for your long term satisfaction
- Competent to make recommendations for the right size generator to meet your specific needs
- Prepared to offer you a turnkey home generator solution
- Willing to give you multiple references that you can call to discuss with other customers their experience and level of satisfaction
- Offers maintenance plans designed to help keep your home generator running smoothly
- Fully insured
- Someone you can depend on before and after the sale
At GenSpring Power, these are not just advantages – they represent business as usual. Power you can depend on is not just a slogan – it’s a commitment!