I truly appreciate hearing our customer’s feedback as we get to know them. While I previously discussed why we sell only two brands of home standby generators, I wanted to also address another frequent question regarding the cost of installing a home generator.
From time to time, customers ask why our prices at GenSpring Power are a little higher than what they’ve seen online or at big box stores. The answer is quite simple: As an authorized generator dealer, GenSpring Power accepts responsibility for offering our customers a professional turnkey installation including service/warranty support after the sale, unlike online retailers whose responsibility ends as soon as the generator is dropped at the curb.
With over 15 years of experience in selling, installing and servicing home generators, there isn’t much we haven’t seen. If you’re considering purchasing a home generator system from any source (including GenSpring Power) we recommend asking these critical questions first.
Who will be responsible for…
- Ensuring the generator is the appropriate size for your needs?
- Ensuring the automatic transfer switch is correct for your electrical needs?
- Studying the installation manual to ensure proper installation?
- Properly and safely moving the generator from the curb?
- Determining the best location for the generator to minimize the costs of interface with electric and gas connections?
- Obtaining the permit for the site preparation and generator installation?
- Preparing a proper, level site and foundation for the generator?
- Installing the correct electrical wiring for power, battery charging and control wiring?
- Setting the generator with the correct orientation and clearance for proper operation and service?
- Determining if the existing gas service is adequate for the generator purchased?
- Properly sizing the gas line for the generator?
- Sizing the external gas regulator for the generator, if required?
- Ensuring the right quality battery is purchased for the generator?
- Starting up the generator and certifying it has been installed correctly?
- Ensuring the warranty registration is properly documented and filed?
- Addressing any startup issues that may arise?
- Providing factory authorized service to ensure your warranty remains intact?
- Providing warranty support?
- Giving you a complete orientation on the generator and answering your questions?
There’s really only one best answer to each of these important questions and that’s GenSpring Power, your authorized sales, service and warranty dealer. You can trust our process from our initial site visit through to installing your generator at your home or business, we will take care of everything so you can worry less.
“Power you can depend on” is not just our slogan, it’s our commitment.
Rest assured that with one of our high quality generator solutions and the unparalleled service of our team, you’ll never be without power again. You can have confidence that GenSpring Power will tailor your home generator specifically for your needs.
With a GenSpring Power generator, you’ll have the lowest total cost of ownership thanks to our professional on-site consultation for a comprehensive solution from one of our trusted brands, Briggs & Stratton or Kohler, offering the latest technology, reliable performance and a comprehensive warranty. Sleep well at night knowing you made a wise investment in a professionally installed system which will remain in great condition under our maintenance plan.